Thursday, June 27, 2013

My expectation after I finish my course ;)




Maybe I will better start this with a quotation "Dreams are like stars... you may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny"- Ashley Smith. Expectation is what you want to happen in the future. But you are not sure that all of those will really happen. 

I am just a simple person with simple dreams and expectations in life. After I finished this course, I will take a board examination and hopefully I will pass and have my license as a professional teacher. If I will not pass, I will still take the second chance. Hence, I will find job to feed my own stomach and help my family. Making money is my number one objective after i will graduate. I just want to be practical and wise in my decisions now a days, for me to mold my future and let my dreams do come true. I really want to pursue masters degree after finishing this course. Maybe I will invest some of my money in business also. 

All of these are my expectations that somehow I can call it as my dreams in life. But God only knows of what is best for me. I just need to believe and pray that all of these will be in reality in the near future.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment